Subject: [martini] #14: Section 8: Examples

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 05:24:51 -0000

#14: Section 8: Examples
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 These will be fleshed out more in later versions of the draft, with
 explanations of the processing performed at each step.  For the time
 being, they just show the basic syntax described above.

 [BA] Do we really need detailed explanations of the processing at each
 step?

 Section 8.1

    REGISTER sip:ssp.example.com SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 198.51.100.3:5060;branch=z9hG4bKnashds7
    Max-Forwards: 70
    To: <sip:[email-masked]>
    From: <sip:[email-masked]>;tag=a23589
    Call-ID: 843817637684230@998sdasdh09
    CSeq: 1826 REGISTER
    Require: bulk-number-contact
    Contact: <sip:198.51.100.3:5060;user=phone;bnc>
    Expires: 7200
    Content-Length: 0

 [BA] Do we need a Proxy-Require: header in the examples as well?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/14>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>