Subject: [martini] #10: Section 9: Issues Solved

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 04:59:05 -0000

#10: Section 9: Issues Solved
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |     Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Going forward, this section should probably evaluate GIN against the
 requirements in the Requirements document.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/10>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:38:04 -0000

#10: Section 9: Issues Solved
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in draft-roach-martini-gin-01

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>