Subject: [martini] Summary of Call for Adoption of "Registration for Multiple Phone Numbers in the SIP"

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:41:44 -0700

The MARTINI WG Call for Adoption of "Registration for Multiple Phone Numbers
in the SIP" concluded on March 19, 2010.  

The Call for Adoption announcement is available here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00916.html

8 issues were raised in the Call for Adoption (details below).  The current
status of the  issues is available from TRAC:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/report/6

16 individuals responded to the Call for Adoption, with 11 favoring adoption
of the document, and 5 weighing in against adoption. 

In the judgment of the chairs, this represents "rough consensus" for
adoption of GIN as a MARTINI WG Work item.  

The draft may be submitted as draft-ietf-martini-gin-00.txt at the editor's
earliest convenience. 

Issues Submitted

Ticket

Summary

Created

#9 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/9> 

IANA <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/9>  considerations

3/10/2010

#10 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/10> 

Section 9: Issues Solved
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/10> 

3/10/2010

#11 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/11> 

Section 7.3: Outbound Analysis
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/11> 

3/10/2010

#12 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/12> 

Section 7.4: Path <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/12> 

3/10/2010

#13 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/13> 

Section 7.5: Service Route
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/13> 

3/10/2010

#7 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/7> 

GIN <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/7>  idnits

3/10/2010

#14 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/14> 

Section 8: Examples <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/14> 

3/10/2010

#8 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/8> 

GIN <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/8>  editorial issues

3/10/2010

MARTINI Consensus Call Summary

Name

Opinion

URL

Keith Drage

No

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00918.html

John Elwell

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00919.html

Alan Johnston

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00920.html

Hadriel Kaplan

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00921.html

Bernard Aboba

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00922.html

Richard Shockey

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00923.html

Victor Pascual Avila

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00924.html

Dean Willis

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00925.html

Jack Burton

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00926.html

Bruno Chatras

No

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00932.html

Hans Erik van Elburg

No

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00941.html

Kevin Smith

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00952.html

Brian Lindsay

No

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00954.html

Ben Campbell

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00956.html

Jan Van Geel

No

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00957.html

David Hancock

Yes

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00994.html