Subject: [martini] Conclusion of MARTINI WG last call on the Requirements Document (untruncated version)

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:45:08 -0400

The MARTINI WG last call on the Requirements document concluded on March 5,
2010. 

6 Issues were filed.  The issues were resolved as follows:

Issue

Description

Document

Status

Resolution

Severity

Date Resolved

#3   

Requirement for identity assertions   

reqs  

closed  

wontfix  

major  

3/8/2010

#6 

AORs other than telephone numbers 

reqs 

closed 

wontfix 

critical 

3/8/2010

#2 

Scaling to Several Thousand Assigned Telephone Numbers 

reqs 

closed 

wontfix 

major 

3/3/2010

#5 

AORs other than telephone numbers 

gin 

closed 

duplicate 

critical 

3/2/2010

#4 

PAI/PPI mismatches issue 

reqs 

closed 

fixed 

minor 

3/2/2010

#1 

Editorial Issues 

reqs 

closed 

fixed 

trivial 

2/22/2010

A revision of the requirements document including the resolutions has now
been posted:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-reqs-02.txt

Next Steps
-----------

With the posting of -02, the MARTINI Requirements document is now ready for
use in evaluating solution proposals. Utilizing the -02 requirements in
evaluating solutions is the next step, since this will both enhance our
confidence in the requirements as well as enabling further discussion and
refinement of the solution proposals.