Subject: Re: [martini] #3: Requirement for identity assertions

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:41:33 -0000

#3: Requirement for identity assertions
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  john.elwell@…                     
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new                               
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:  milestone1                        
Component:  reqs                                |     Version:  1.0                               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |    Keywords:                                    
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * owner:  john.elwell@… => john.elwell@…

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:30:21 -0000

#3: Requirement for identity assertions
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  john.elwell@…                     
     Type:  enhancement                         |       Status:  closed                            
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:  milestone1                        
Component:  reqs                                |      Version:  1.0                               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  wontfix                           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 I saw no responses to this question that favoured making any changes. I
 will therefore close the issue without making any change.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/3#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>