Subject: [martini] IETF 77 Agenda - Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:37:16 -0800

MARTINI WG Meeting Slot I

Monday, March 22, 2010

1 PM - 3 PM Pacific Time

Palos Verdes Room

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Question:  Do we have any remote presenters who need WebEx?

Agenda

1 PM - 1:10 PM:  Preliminaries

     Blue Sheets

     Note Takers

     Note Well

     Agenda bash

Requirements (20 minutes)

1:10 PM - 1:30 PM, MARTINI Requirements Last Call Update, John Elwell (20
minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elwell-martini-reqs

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

1:30 PM - 1:50 PM, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach
(20 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-gin

1:50 PM - 2:00 PM, MARTINI Shaken  Update, Hadriel Kaplan (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registration
s

Discussion (30 minutes)

2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Discussion:  Participants (30 minutes)

Wrap-up (30 minutes)

2:30 PM - 2:45 PM  Hums:  WG Chairs (15 minutes)

2:45 PM - 3:00 PM  Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)

MARTINI WG Meeting Slot II

Friday, March 26, 2010

1415 - 1515 Pacific Time

California D

Nothing scheduled at the moment (will cancel if time slot is not needed)