Subject: Re: [martini] #14: Section 8: Examples

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:28:29 -0000

#14: Section 8: Examples
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned        
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/14#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:40:05 -0000

#14: Section 8: Examples
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Plans for fleshing out have been scaled back and implemented. Added
 "Proxy-Require: gin" and "Supported: path", as detailed in normative
 statements elsewhere in the document.

 Changes to appear in -01

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/14#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>