Subject: [martini] #30: GIN: change 'bulknumbercontact' to 'bnc' or some such

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:35:02 -0000

#30: GIN: change 'bulknumbercontact' to 'bnc' or some such
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial                 |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 I know this is a nit, but is there some reason the option-tag needs to be
 so long?  Why can't we just use the same string as the Contact URI param:
 'bnc'?

 Or make it 'gin' for all I care.  It could be an acronym for 'Generate
 Implicit Numbers', for example.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/30>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:13:32 -0000

#30: GIN: change 'bulknumbercontact' to 'bnc' or some such
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  trivial                 |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -01.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/30#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>