Subject: [martini] Draft MARTINI Virtual Interim IV Agenda -- Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:59:01 -0700

MARTINI Virtual Interim IV

April 29, 2010

11 AM - 1 PM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details:

Slide Presentations:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/April-Interim-IV/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:   TBD

Agenda

11 AM - 11:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Note Well

     Note Takers

     Agenda bash

Requirements (15 minutes)

11:10 AM - 11:25 AM PT MARTINI Requirements Update, John Elwell (15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-reqs

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

11:25 AM - 11:55 AM PT, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam
Roach (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-gin

Other Identifier Values (30 minutes)

11:55 AM - 12:25 PM, Other Logical Identifier Values (OLIVE), Hadriel Kaplan
(30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive

Discussion and Wrap-up (35 minutes)

12:25 AM - 12:40 PM  PT Discussion:  Participants (15 minutes)

12:40 PM - 12:50 PM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (10 minutes)

12:50 PM - 1 PM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:23:51 -0500

Speaking as co-chair,

And, just to keep us on the same page ... Bernard and I are limiting topics 
for this interim to the existing working group deliverables, the 
requirements draft and GIN. We're shooting for pubreq in a very short 
remaining period of time, and want to make sure that we have the basics 
covered before adjusting our focus.

We plan to have another interim before IETF 78, and to include the 
olive/glass/regevent topics on that agenda.

Next Doodle poll in 3 ... 2 ...

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Bernard Aboba
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:59 PM
Subject: [martini] Draft MARTINI Virtual Interim IV Agenda -- Take One

Conferencing Details:
Slide Presentations: 

Agenda

_______________________________________________
martini mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/martini