Subject: [martini] new draft-vanelburg-martini-friends-00

From: Hans Erik van Elburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:52:03 +0200

Please find the new friends draft on the server:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vanelburg-martini-friends-00.txt

This sketches a solution on how to extend martini solution so that it
adresses the needs of the market.

Best Regards,
/Hans Erik van Elburg

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:32:05 -0500

> adresses the needs of the market.

You might want to consider the following guidance:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/policy.html#policy.authlist

I doubt you actually have 8 authors who wrote approximately 200 words each.

/a

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:40:59 -0500

> I doubt you actually have 8 authors who wrote approximately 200  

They certainly wrote as much on-list, however! But probably one name  
as Editor and the rest in Acknowledgements would suffice.

--
Dean

---

From: Hans Erik van Elburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:40:55 +0200

Thanks Adam for pointing this out. I will fix this in a future version.

As the policy applies to RFC's and not to drafts I think that there is
no problem to discuss the drafts contents.

I take that you already see this developing into  an RFC ;-)

BR,
/Hans Erik van Elburg