Subject: Re: [martini] #16: Extensibility to support any AOR

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:27:06 -0000

#16: Extensibility to support any AOR
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf.hanserik@…          |        Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  critical                 |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  reqs                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Resolution:  wontfix   
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 This is being discussed in the context of the olive draft. In addition,
 there was agreement at IETF#77 to add text explaining the limitations,
 which was done in -03.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/16#comment:3>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: Hans Erik van Elburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:35:50 +0200

I do not agree that this has been sufficiently covered in the new
version 04. Please reopen this issue.

There was a very clear proposal in the ticket.

/Hans Erik van Elburg

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM, martini issue tracker
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> martini mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/martini
>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:00:56 -0000

#16: Extensibility to support any AOR
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf.hanserik@…          |        Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement              |       Status:  reopened  
 Priority:  critical                 |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  reqs                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Resolution:            
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  wontfix =>

Comment:

 Reopened due to ongoing discussion on the list. Discussion during the
 MARTINI interim meeting 2010-04-29 revealed support for accepting this
 change. If there are no objections I will close this as 'fixed'

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/16#comment:4>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>