Subject: Re: [martini] #7: GIN idnits

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:22:16 -0000

#7: GIN idnits
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I have updated to using the most recent tools (xml2rfc 1.35), so the final
 nit should be gone with the submission of -01.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/7#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>