Subject: [martini] #27: Add/remove AORs

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 00:38:52 -0000

#27: Add/remove AORs
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  christer.holmberg@…              |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                           |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                            |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                              |     Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Active WG Document               |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 From the IETF 77 minutes:

 Christer Holmberg: Once a PBX is registered can I add/remove AORs from the
 list?
 Adam Roach: There is a hole in the current GIN text related to this. Will
 resolve in the next version.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/27>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:28:21 -0000

#27: Add/remove AORs
     Type:  defect                           |      Status:  assigned        
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:46:53 -0000

#27: Add/remove AORs
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  christer.holmberg@…              |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                           |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                            |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                              |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Active WG Document               |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                   |  
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Clarifying in -01:

       Although the SSP treats this registration as a number of
       discrete rows for the purpose of retargeting incoming requests,
 the renewal, expiration, and removal of these rows is bound
       to the registered "bnc" contact. In particular, this means
       that REGISTER requests that attempt to de-register a single
       phone number that has been implicitly registered MUST NOT
       remove that phone number from the bulk registration.  A further
       implication of this property is that an individual extension
       that is implicitly registered may also be explicitly registered
       using a normal, non-bulk registration (subject to SSP policy).
       If such a registration exists, it is refreshed independently
       of the bulk registration, and is not removed when the bulk
       registration is removed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/27#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>