Subject: [martini] Martini Virtual Interim IV: April 29, 2010

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:52:25 -0700

Based on the Doodle Poll, MARTINI Virtual Interim IV will take place on Thursday, April 29, 2010 from 11 AM - 1 PM Pacific Time. 

Details to follow. 

If you have Agenda items, please send them to Spencer and myself.

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:00:32 -0500

>From the secretariat...

IETF Secretariat invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: MARTINI WG Meeting
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010
Time: 11:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 967 753 632
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=133297667&UID=1122112087&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does 
not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=133297667&UID=1122112087&ORT=MiM0

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the audio conference only
------------------------------------------------------- 
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, 
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=133297667&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:967 753 632

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=133297667&UID=1122112087&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=9hwQiSdADa3kRhdv3bfVQAx8peXRn2JfyRK2/iuPFY4=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the 
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio 
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session 
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such 
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Bernard Aboba
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:52 AM
Subject: [martini] Martini Virtual Interim IV: April 29, 2010

Based on the Doodle Poll, MARTINI Virtual Interim IV will take place on 
Thursday, April 29, 2010 from 11 AM - 1 PM Pacific Time.

Details to follow.

_______________________________________________
martini mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/martini