Subject: Re: [martini] #11: Section 7.3: Outbound Analysis

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:17:16 -0000

#11: Section 7.3: Outbound Analysis
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned        
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |     Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document      |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 I'm accepting this ticket, but we really need someone with the proper
 background to provide an analysis, similar to what Dean and François did
 for Path and Service-Route.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>