Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim V Doodle Poll - Take Two

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:49:19 -0700

Given the conflicts discovered during the week of May 17, we are going to try another Doodle Poll for MARTINI Virtual Interim V, this time for the week of June 14, 2010.

Let us know your availability for the new set of potential dates/times by responding to the new Doodle Poll:
http://www.doodle.com/8wcp4a2ye7bbq42v

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:38:46 +0200

Bernard,

I am always curious what the convention is for filling these in for a 2 hour meeting (which I assume this is). For example, if I am available for a 2 hour meeting starting at 15.00 but not available from 17.00, do I tick 15.00 and 16.00 (to indicate the two 1-hour slots are free) or do I just tick 15.00 (because I would not be available for a 2 hour meeting starting at 16.00)? I have assumed the latter.

John

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: 25 April 2010 22:49
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim V Doodle Poll - Take Two

<http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood>

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:08:12 -0700

An hour can be filled in as available if you're free for the entire hour.  

On evaluating the potential times we will look for consecutive slots that are free for the most participants.

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:20:39 -0500

Ok, as co-chair,

I was a slug and didn't fill in my availability on this doodle poll until 
just now, and it looks like a lot of other people are also being slugs, too! 
So far, we have five responses, including both co-chairs.

We're going to be using at least one more interim before IETF 78 - we are 
hoping it's only one more interim - and it would be very helpful for us to 
get our next interim scheduled, before we start running into vacation plans, 
other meeting conflicts that didn't show up in the doodle poll, etc.

So, please click enthusiastically, so Bernard and I can make a call on this.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Bernard Aboba
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:49 PM
Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim V Doodle Poll - Take Two

Given the conflicts discovered during the week of May 17, we are going to 
try another Doodle Poll for MARTINI Virtual Interim V, this time for the 
week of June 14, 2010.

Let us know your availability for the new set of potential dates/times by 
responding to the new Doodle Poll:
http://www.doodle.com/8wcp4a2ye7bbq42v

_______________________________________________
martini mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/martini