Subject: Re: [martini] #34: Nits in gin-01

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:49:09 -0000

#34: Nits in gin-01
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                                 |     Version:            
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by john.elwell@…):

 Test

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:53:15 -0000

#34: Nits in gin-01
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                                 |      Version:            
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 A small number of these were fixed prior to draft-ietf-martini-gin-00.

 The following suggestion appears to be founded in different dialects of
 English between the reporter and the author, as the suggested change makes
 the sentence nonsensical to me:

   - Section 6: Change "based on" to "based in".

 An alternate suggestion is welcome.

 The remainder of the nits have been accepted, and will be reflected in the
 -01 document.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/34#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:07:47 +0200

> -----Original Message-----
> From: martini issue tracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 19 April 2010 22:53
> To: [email-masked]; Elwell, John
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [martini] #34: Nits in gin-01
> 
> #34: Nits in gin-01
>  Reporter:  john.elwell@...                       |        
> Owner:            
>      Type:  defect                              |       
> Status:  closed    
>  Priority:  minor                               |    
> Milestone:  milestone1
> Component:  gin                                 |      
> Version:            
> Changes (by adam@...):
[JRE] I think the proposed change was meant to be the opposite way round, but it had already been fixed in draft-ietf.

John

> Ticket URL: 
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/34#comment:2>