Subject: [martini] #42: Do Contact feature-tags apply to all expanded contacts?

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 20:36:54 -0000

#42: Do Contact feature-tags apply to all expanded contacts?
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Do feature-tags (RFC 3840) in the Contact of a bulk REGISTER apply to all
 the expanded Contacts, or just to the IP-PBX?  I think it applies to all,
 but whatever the answer is it should be covered in draft-gin text, just to
 be clear.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/42>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 16:36:52 -0500

> #42: Do Contact feature-tags apply to all expanded contacts?

I agree on both points.

/a