Subject: [martini] #44: Removal of text in section 1 to do with non-E.164-based AORs

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 16:18:38 -0000

#44: Removal of text in section 1 to do with non-E.164-based AORs
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  reqs                                |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 The text beginning "The ability to handle other forms of AOR..." onwards
 in the last paragraph of section 1 is inconsistent with the recently added
 REQ20 and REQ21. It is no longer relevant and can be deleted.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/44>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 16:19:18 -0000

#44: Removal of text in section 1 to do with non-E.164-based AORs
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  reqs                                |      Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by john.elwell@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>