Subject: [martini] #43: Do option-tags in REGISTER apply for all expanded Contacts?

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 20:41:49 -0000

#43: Do option-tags in REGISTER apply for all expanded Contacts?
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 If the REGISTER request has option-tag "foo", does "foo" apply to all
 expanded Registered contacts?  For example "ice", or any future option-
 tag.  Need to document the answer to this in draft-gin.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/43>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 16:38:08 -0500

> #43: Do option-tags in REGISTER apply for all expanded Contacts?

Considering, say, "path" and "service-route", I think the answer is 
pretty clearly "yes."

I agree this should be explicit.

/a