Subject: [martini] #54: Editorial error section 7.1.1

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:46:23 -0000

#54: Editorial error section 7.1.1
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial                 |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 7.1.1 says:
    When an incoming request arrives at the SSP for a GRUU corresponding
    to a bulk number contact ("bnc"), the SSP performs slightly different
    processing for the GRUU than a Proxy/Registrar would.

 The end of that sentence should be "... for that GRUU than it would for
 non-bnc GRUUs."  (or at least not say "than a Proxy/Registrar would")

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/54>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>