Subject: [martini] #62: Public GRUU Example

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:21:21 -0000

#62: Public GRUU Example
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ernst.horvath@…                       |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                                |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                                 |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                                   |     Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                       |    Keywords:                  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 I don't understand the public GRUU example in 7.1.1. The GRUU returned to
 a UA by the SIP-PBX looks like this:

    <allOneLine>
    Contact: <sip:line-1 at 10.20.1.17>;
    pub-gruu="sip:+12145550102 at ssp.example.com;bnc;gr=urn:
    uuid:f81d4fae-7dec-11d0-a765-00a0c91e6bf6;sg=00:05:03:5e:70:a6";
    +sip.instance="<urn:uuid:d0e2f290-104b-11df-8a39-0800200c9a66>"
    ;expires=3600
    </allOneLine>

 And may result in e.g. an INVITE request arriving at the SSP with the
 following Request-URI:

 <allOneLine>
    INVITE sip:+12145550102 at ssp.example.com;bnc;gr=urn:
    uuid:f81d4fae-7dec-11d0-a765-00a0c91e6bf6;sg=00:05:03:5e:70:a6 SIP/2.0
 </allOneLine>

 I always thought a bnc parameter will only appear in REGISTER messages?
 Besides that, this would be the only case where both a user part and a bnc
 parameter appear together.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/62>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>