Subject: [martini] #47: Typo

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:10:52 -0000

#47: Typo
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  martien.huysmans@…             |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial                        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                            |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |    Keywords:            
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Martini-gin contains a typo in title of chapter 9.2.1 and 9.2.2: paramter

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/47>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:33:09 -0000

#47: Typo
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  martien.huysmans@…             |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                         |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  trivial                        |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                            |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document             |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                                 |  
-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -05

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>