Subject: Re: [martini] #45: Section 5.3

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:32:49 -0000

#45: Section 5.3
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                                 |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -05, as per discussion on mailing list

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/45#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>