Subject: [martini] #49: NITs

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:26:26 -0000

#49: NITs
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial                             |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                                 |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Nits:
 N1. "in the same way that
    is would "
 Change "is" to "it".

 N2. "then the resulting registration
    information documents SHOULD contain an 'aor' attribute in its
    <registration/> element"
 Change "documents" to "document", or alternatively add "each" after
 "SHOULD".

 N3. "for all the potentially
    effected users"
 Change "effected" to "affected".

 N4. "The ability to learn the identity and registration state of every use
    on the PBX "
 Change "use" to "user".

 N5. "These are being defined in
    the MARTINI requirements document [8]."
 Delete "being".

 N6.  "   Further, the term "SSP" is meant as an acronym for a "SIP Service
    Provider," while "
 Move the comma outside the quotes.

 N7. Perhaps it is a matter of taste (ignore if you wish), but there are
 several places where we talk about REGISTER message or just REGISTER when
 we perhaps mean REGISTER request.

 N8. Again a mater of taste, but in several places the word "multitude" is
 used, which suggests the number is always very large. Perhaps
 "multiplicity" might be better.

 N9. "   that User Agents services by the SIP-PBX can acquire and use GRUUs
    for their own use."
 Change "services" to "serviced".

 N10. "sent the following Contact header field
    in its register"
 Change "register" to "REGISTER request".

 N11. "When the
       SSP registrar creates the first temporary GRUU for a particular
       SIP-PBX and instance ID..."
 This is the first time "instance ID" has been mentioned - should we have a
 reference to RFC 5627 at this point?

 N12. "temp-gruu-cookie = base64enc(I_i || SA)"
 We should add "where || denotes concatenation." (the same as in 7.1.2.2)

 N13: "This allows the SSP to
    designate a domain on the incoming Request URI that does not
    necessarily resolve to the SIP-PBX from when the SSP applies RFC 3263
    procedures to it."
 I think the word "from" should be deleted.

 N14: "This document registers a new SIP option tag to indicate support for
    the mechanism it defines, plus two new SIP URI parameters."
 We should also mention the new header field parameter defined in 9.3.

 N15: "more than on AOR"
 Chance "on" to "one".

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/49>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>