Subject: [martini] #52: Out-of-date paragraph from prior to being a WG doc

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:43:34 -0000

#52: Out-of-date paragraph from prior to being a WG doc
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 7 says:
    Currently, the descriptions are somewhat informal, and omit some
    details for the sake of brevity.  If the MARTINI working group
    expresses interest in furthering the mechanism described by this
    document, they will be fleshed out with more detail and formality.

 Since this document is being sent to IESG, presumably this paragraph no
 longer applies and should be removed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/52>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:25:31 -0000

#52: Out-of-date paragraph from prior to being a WG doc
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |   Resolution:  duplicate 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 Duplicate of ticket #50, point #2.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/52#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>