Subject: Re: [martini] #24: Security Considerations

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:31:37 -0000

#24: Security Considerations
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  adam@…              |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  gin                 |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added in -05

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>