Subject: [martini] #55: Forbidding "bnc" from being in Notify XML body seems wrong

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:47:19 -0000

#55: Forbidding "bnc" from being in Notify XML body seems wrong
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 7.2.1 says:
    In particular, the "bnc" parameter is forbidden from appearing in the
    body of a reg-event notify.

 Something about that statement rings warning bells in my head.  I don't
 know what that something is, but it seems wrong to me. :)  Are we
 absolutely sure this is a normative statement we want, forever?

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/55>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>