Subject: [martini] #58: WGLC comments

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:45:30 -0000

#58: WGLC comments
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  alan.b.johnston@…          |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |     Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 I have reviewed the document and believe it is ready to progress with no
 technical issues.  A few minor issues are noted below that could be
 addressed to improve the document, but aren't worth entering into the
 tracker.

 - Alan -

 Section 5.1:

 The first time the bnc parameter is introduced, it might be worth
 explaining it stands for Bulk Number Contact - the first time I read it
 I thought it stood for Bayonet Neill-Concelman...

 Section 5.1:

 There are a couple of "must"s that probably are "MUST"s.

 Section 5.2:

 There is some justification why the SIP-PBX MUST support Path, but none
 is given here why the Registrar MUST support it.  Is it for the same
 reason?

 Section 5.2:

 While the SIP-PBX MUST include Proxy-Require:gin, it is possible a
 registration might arrive at a Registrar with a bnc but no
 Proxy-Require:gin.  Should we define the correct behavior of the
 Registrar for this case?

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/58>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>