Subject: [martini] #57: WGLC comments

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:39:15 -0000

#57: WGLC comments
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  fluffy@…          |       Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin               |     Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 The support for temp gruus seems to be optional. I think it should be
 mandatory to implement. The exact deployment models where we want to use
 this are the places where many people believe there is a legal requirement
 to support anonymous calls and implementing this put us into the situation
 where there are pretty much no alternatives way to do it.

 Please change "must" to "MUST" in section 5.1
    First, it must contain an option tag of "gin" in
    both a "Require" header field and a "Proxy-Require" header field.
 You might want to consider "must" in the next sentence too.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/57>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>