Subject: [martini] New gin-05: all tickets closed

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:41:18 -0500

I have submitted a new version of the GIN document, which I addresses 
all the currently open tickets:

   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-martini-gin-05.txt

That changes are highlighted in this diff:

   http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-martini-gin-05.txt

Pay particular attention to the new sections 7.3 (outbound) and 10 
(security). The new text in section 7.2.2 reflects the agreement among 
the participants at the most recent interim meeting, and is identical to 
what I proposed some time ago on the mailing list.

/a

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:15:54 +0800

Hi, Adam,

> what I proposed some time ago on the mailing list.

Thank you for your continued commitment to getting this document finished!

Spencer