Subject: Re: [martini] #56: GRUU mechanism security review

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:37:22 -0000

#56: GRUU mechanism security review
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rbarnes@…        |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin              |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed per proposal in Maastricht.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/56#comment:6>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>