Subject: Re: [martini] #50: Review

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:15:11 -0000

#50: Review
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                                 |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved per consensus in Maastricht.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/50#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>