Subject: Re: [martini] #48: Appendix A

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:57:25 -0000

#48: Appendix A
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                        |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Adjusted document as described in initial report.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/48#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>