Subject: [martini] REMINDER: Doodle Poll for MARTINI Virtual Interim

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:05:06 -0700

The IETF MARTINI WG is considering scheduling a virtual interim during the
week of September 27, 2010.  Please indicate your availability for a virtual
interim by responding to the following Doodle Poll by September 5, 2010:
http://www.doodle.com/6p3yg7dsmgywt657

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:15:09 +0200

Hi,

I would request that you allow to vote also for some earlier times - at least one or two hours earlier.

Regards,

Christer

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba [[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [martini] REMINDER: Doodle Poll for MARTINI Virtual Interim

The IETF MARTINI WG is considering scheduling a virtual interim during the week of September 27, 2010.  Please indicate your availability for a virtual interim by responding to the following Doodle Poll by September 5, 2010:
http://www.doodle.com/6p3yg7dsmgywt657