Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim VI Agenda: Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:36:21 -0700

MARTINI Virtual Interim VI

Chairs:

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba at hotmail.com>

Spencer Dawkins <spencer at wonderhamster.org>

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Teleconference parameters:  TBD

10:00 - 10:10, Preliminaries

     Note Well

     Note Takers

     Agenda bash

     Document Status 

Solution Updates (40 minutes)

10:10 - 10:50, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach (40
minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-gin

Individual Submissions (40 minutes)

10:50 - 11:10, AM Other Logical Identifier Values (OLIVE), Hadriel Kaplan
(30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive

11:10 - 11:30 AM MARTINI Event Package for Registration (VERMOUTH), Hadriel
Kaplan (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth

Discussion and Wrap-up (30 minutes)

11:30 - 11:40, Discussion:  Participants (10 minutes)

11:40 - 11:50, Hums:  WG Chairs (10 minutes)

11:50 - 12:00, Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)