Subject: Re: [martini] #54: Editorial error section 7.1.1

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:19:24 -0000

#54: Editorial error section 7.1.1
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  trivial                 |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved per discussion in Maastricht

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/54#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>