Subject: Re: [martini] #60: Optionality of Service-Route etc.

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:52:02 -0000

#60: Optionality of Service-Route etc.
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:        
Component:  gin                                 |      Version:        
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed by adding applicability statements to each mechanism listed in
 section 7.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/60#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>