Subject: Re: [martini] #51: Pick one Registrar processing behavior for received user portion in REGISTER

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:17:27 -0000

#51: Pick one Registrar processing behavior for received user portion in
REGISTER
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment(by adam@…):

 Resolved per consensus in Maastricht

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>

---

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:17:40 -0000

#51: Pick one Registrar processing behavior for received user portion in
REGISTER
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/51#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>