Subject: Re: [martini] #61: Review

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:28:54 -0000

#61: Review
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…          |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                 |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added clarification that the "new temp-gruu every time you register"
 procedures are unchanged.

 Added discussion to SSP handling indicating that it cannot generally
 include GRUU information in its registration event package bodies (but
 that subscribers can ask the PBX if they need to know).

 Added behavior to temp-gruu-cookie that it remain invariant over the
 course of a registration, allowing the SIP-PBX to determine when its temp-
 gruus have been invalidated.

 Added language that PBXes supporting both reg-event and GRUU should
 implement RFC 5628.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/61#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>