Subject: [martini] IETF 79 MARTINI WG Agenda - Take Two

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:27:50 -0700

MARTINI WG IETF 79 Agenda 

Chairs:

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba at hotmail.com>

Spencer Dawkins <spencer at wonderhamster.org>

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

0900 - 1130

Pearl Room

09:00 - 09:15, Preliminaries

     Note Well

     Note Takers

     Jabber scribe

     Agenda bash

     Document Status

WG Work Items

09:15 - 9:45,  GIN, Adam Roach (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-gin

Individual Submissions (90 minutes)

09:45 - 10:30, Other Logical Identifier Values (OLIVE), Hadriel Kaplan (45
minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive

http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-02.t
xt

10:30 - 11:15, MARTINI Event Package for Registration (VERMOUTH), Hadriel
Kaplan (45 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth

http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-01.txt

Discussion and Wrap-up (15 minutes)

11:15 - 11:30, Discussion and Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)