Subject: [martini] Comments on draft-ietf-martini-gin

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:38:03 +0300

Hi,

I have received a publication request for the following draft.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-martini-gin/

I have just requested its IETF LC to start. Note that this will be a
three-week IETF LC (instead of the typical two-week IETF LC) because of
the upcoming face-to-face meeting.

I have a few minor comments on the draft. Please, treat them as IETF LC
comments.

Expand acronyms on their first use (e.g., UA in the Abstract and AOR in
the Introduction)

The document uses both "registrar" and "SSP registrar". Using a single
term would be clearer. Foe example, the following two sentences are
parallel but use different terms:
  Page 7: A registrar that receives a REGISTER request...
  Page 8: An SSP registrar that receives a REGISTER request...

First sentence of Section 7.1.1
  The text uses "optional". Do you want to use the RFC 2119 "OPTIONAL"
instead?

Second paragraph of page 25:
  s/"Proxy-Require" header/"Proxy-Require" header field/

Cheers,

Gonzalo