Subject: [martini] FW: Consensus call on Public GRUU language

From: "Andrew Allen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 01:59:45 -0500

(3)

From: Andrew Allen 
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 1:59 AM
To: 'Bernard Aboba'
Subject: RE: [martini] Consensus call on Public GRUU language

(3)

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [martini] Consensus call on Public GRUU language

There is one outstanding issue on the GIN document, which relates to SSP
support for public GRUUs.  We would now like to have a consensus call of
the WG on this point. 

The consensus call will last until October 17, 2010.  Please respond to
this email indicating whether you wish to change the current text in the
document, and if so, how.  Choices include: 

(1)  No change (public GRUU support remains optional). 

(2) Change the MAY to: "The SSP SHOULD support the public GRUU mechanism
described in this section."

(3)  Change the MAY to:  "The SSP MUST support the public GRUU mechanism
described in this section, unless the SSP has other means of providing
globally routable contact URIs."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.