Subject: [martini] gin #63 (new): AD feedback

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:57:02 -0000

#63: AD feedback

 I have a few minor comments on the draft. Please, treat them as IETF LC
 comments.

 Expand acronyms on their first use (e.g., UA in the Abstract and AOR in
 the Introduction)

 The document uses both "registrar" and "SSP registrar". Using a single
 term would be clearer. Foe example, the following two sentences are
 parallel but use different terms:
   Page 7: A registrar that receives a REGISTER request...
   Page 8: An SSP registrar that receives a REGISTER request...

 First sentence of Section 7.1.1
   The text uses "optional". Do you want to use the RFC 2119 "OPTIONAL"
 instead?

 Second paragraph of page 25:
   s/"Proxy-Require" header/"Proxy-Require" header field/

-- 
--------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  Gonzalo.Camarillo@…             |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                          |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                           |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                             |     Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document           |    Keywords:            
--------------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/63>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>