Subject: [martini] WG Action: Conclusion of Multiple AoR reachabiliTy InformatioN Indication (martini)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:30:23 -0800 (PST)

The Multiple AoR reachabiliTy InformatioN Indication (martini) WG in the
Real-Time Applications and Infrastructure Area has concluded. With the
publication of RFC 5947 and RFC 6140, the group has achieved the goals for
which it was created.

The IESG contact persons are Gonzalo Camarillo and Robert Sparks.

The mailing list will remain open and the list archive will be retained.

- Gonzalo Camarillo, Responsible Area Director

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:12:21 +0100

Hi,

I would like to thank everybody involved in Martini for such a focused
effort. This WG has managed to produce everything in its charter meeting
the tight deadlines it had. This sure is a success story.

As the note below indicates, even though we have closed down the WG, we
are going to keep the list open in case it is needed.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 09/03/2011 1:30 AM, IESG Secretary wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>