Subject: [Masque] Erik Kline's No Objection on charter-ietf-masque-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:05:49 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-masque-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-masque/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* 4th paragraph says "over MASQUE" without previously declaring the term
  MASQUE.  Suggest either to reword without MASQUE or add sentence declaring
  "all of the above proxying games are collectively called MASQUE", or
  something.

---

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 08:06:01 -0700

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the comment. Changes to match your and Alvaro's comment here:
https://github.com/chris-wood/ietf-masque/pull/8/files

Martin