Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 02:32:47 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬22)
  1 issues created:
  - Additional options for CONNECT_UDP (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/19 

  8 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #19 Additional options for CONNECT_UDP (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/19 
  - #17 Consider error codes for the client to terminate CONNECT-UDP streams (2 by LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/17 
  - #16 What purpose does datagram-flow-id fulfill? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/16 
  - #15 How do you salami slice CONNECT-UDP stream data? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/15 
  - #14 Signal path change to end server? (2 by martinduke, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/14 
  - #12 Nested Congestion Control (2 by ihlar, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/12 
  - #10 UDP Pacing and Bursting Limits (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/10 
  - #7 CONNECT-UDP should communicate MTU (8 by LPardue, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/7 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+7/-0/💬1)
  7 issues created:
  - Load balancing over multiple QUIC connections and servers? (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/9 
  - Indistingushible requirement (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/8 
  - Congestion Control on outer QUIC connection (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/7 
  - Section 3.10: Flow control control surface (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/6 
  - Section 3.8: Authorization requirements (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/5 
  - 3.6.  Identity: Whay type of identity? (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/4 
  - In Network to Network proxying, why does the MASQUE Server need a subnet address? (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/3 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #1 Proxying a single IP address, or an IP subnet? (1 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/1 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add tags for interop (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/18 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs