Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:32:44 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+0/-0/💬5)
  3 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #20 ICMP handling on the proxy (2 by ekr, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/20 
  - #19 Additional options for CONNECT_UDP (2 by ekr, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/19 
  - #8 CONNECT-UDP needs a request target URI (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/8 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-0/💬4)
  1 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #10 Add a requirement for extensibility (4 by DavidSchinazi, SpencerDawkins, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/10 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs