Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 03:13:18 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+10/-1/💬30)
  10 issues created:
  - Consider using the Flow ID as stream chunk ID instead of having chunk types (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/38 
  - Datagram-Flow-Id header or just use a Chunk type? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/37 
  - No CONNECT-UDP Stream Chunk Types are defined (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/36 
  - What to do with UDP server ports? (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/35 
  - Should datagram extension be RECOMMENDED (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/34 
  - MASQUE scheme registration needs its own section or possibly document (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/33 
  - Next hop MASQUE proxy identity (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/32 
  - Use Behave defined UDP timeouts as default minimal times for recovering unused flows (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/31 
  - Tunneling of ECN Marks (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/29 
  - Are stream chunks HTTP/3 frames? (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/28 

  10 issues received 30 new comments:
  - #37 Datagram-Flow-Id header or just use a Chunk type? (6 by LPardue, martinthomson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/37 
  - #36 No CONNECT-UDP Stream Chunk Types are defined (2 by DavidSchinazi, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/36 
  - #34 Should datagram extension be RECOMMENDED (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/34 
  - #32 Next hop MASQUE proxy identity (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/32 
  - #31 Use Behave defined UDP timeouts as default minimal times for recovering unused flows (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/31 
  - #29 Tunneling of ECN Marks (4 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/29 
  - #28 Are stream chunks HTTP/3 frames? (3 by DavidSchinazi, marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/28 
  - #27 multiplexing flows (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/27 [extension] 
  - #23 :scheme (7 by gloinul, martinthomson, mnot, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/23 
  - #5 Address mapping and return flow routing (4 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/5 

  1 issues closed:
  - No CONNECT-UDP Stream Chunk Types are defined https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/36 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-1/💬10)
  4 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #13 Requirement on proxying unmodified packets (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 
  - #9 Load balancing over multiple QUIC connections and servers? (3 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/9 
  - #6 Section 3.10: Flow control control surface (3 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/6 
  - #1 Proxying a single IP address, or an IP subnet? (3 by DavidSchinazi, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/1 

  1 issues closed:
  - Load balancing over multiple QUIC connections and servers? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/9 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Specify tunneling of ECN marks (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/30 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Try to clarify the text around unmodified (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/20 
  - Add additional motivation for Load Balancing (by achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/19 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add additional motivation for Load Balancing
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/19 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs