Subject: [Masque] Updates to H3-DGRAM and CONNECT-UDP

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 19:43:08 +0100

Hi MASQUE enthusiasts, and Happy New Year 2021! I really hope we'll meet
again in person this year.

Lucas and I made a few round of updates to the drafts in response to issues
filed so far:
draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram-04
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram-04>
draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-03>
draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-01>

The main change was to clean up the extensibility of the Datagram-Flow-Id
header by switching it to a list - it now allows multiple extensions to
operate at the same time while keeping the CONNECT-UDP as simple as
possible.

Please give them a read before the interim next week if you can!

Cheers,
David