Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 02:44:13 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #38 Consider using the Flow ID as stream chunk ID instead of having chunk types (2 by mirjak, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/38 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-0/💬13)
  4 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #26 Proxying of IP packets (3 by achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/26 
  - #25 Route Negotiation requirement (5 by achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/25 
  - #24 HTTP/2 fallback (3 by achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/24 
  - #13 Requirement on proxying unmodified packets (2 by achernya, sysrqb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-0/💬6)
  2 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #23 Proposal for requirement on reliability (5 by achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/23 
  - #22 Proposal for compression requirement (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/22 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs