Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 03:14:15 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #38 Consider using the Flow ID as stream chunk ID instead of having chunk types (2 by mirjak, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/38 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+3/-0/💬11)
  3 issues created:
  - Proxying of IP packets (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/26 
  - Route Negotiation requirement (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/25 
  - HTTP/2 fallback (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/24 

  5 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #26 Proxying of IP packets (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/26 
  - #25 Route Negotiation requirement (3 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/25 
  - #24 HTTP/2 fallback (3 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/24 
  - #13 Requirement on proxying unmodified packets (2 by DavidSchinazi, sysrqb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 
  - #12 IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture (2 by achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+3/-1/💬11)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Proposal for requirement on reliability (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/23 
  - Proposal for compression requirement (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/22 
  - Rewrite of IP assignment section (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/21 

  4 pull requests received 11 new comments:
  - #23 Proposal for requirement on reliability (5 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, dallasmcc, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/23 
  - #22 Proposal for compression requirement (1 by achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/22 
  - #21 Rewrite of IP assignment section (2 by achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/21 
  - #20 Try to clarify the text around unmodified (3 by achernya, chris-wood, ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/20 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Try to clarify the text around unmodified
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/20 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs