Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 03:04:08 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-1/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - multiplexing flows (by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/27 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #27 multiplexing flows (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/27 
  - #23 :scheme (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/23 
  - #8 CONNECT-UDP needs a request target URI (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/8 

  1 issues closed:
  - CONNECT-UDP needs a request target URI https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/8 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-14/💬37)
  15 issues received 37 new comments:
  - #16 Clarify terminology  (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/16 
  - #15 Document organisation: which requirement only apply to IP proxying (but not UDP proxying)? (3 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/15 
  - #14 Non-requirement on IP address extraction (7 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/14 
  - #13 Requirement on proxying unmodified packets (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 
  - #12 IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture (10 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 
  - #11 Consider removing load balancing requirement (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/11 
  - #10 Add a requirement for extensibility (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/10 
  - #9 Load balancing over multiple QUIC connections and servers? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/9 
  - #8 Indistingushible requirement (2 by DavidSchinazi, achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/8 
  - #7 Congestion Control on outer QUIC connection (2 by DavidSchinazi, achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/7 
  - #6 Section 3.10: Flow control control surface (2 by DavidSchinazi, achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/6 
  - #5 Section 3.8: Authorization requirements (2 by DavidSchinazi, achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/5 
  - #4 3.6.  Identity: Whay type of identity? (2 by DavidSchinazi, achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/4 
  - #3 In Network to Network proxying, why does the MASQUE Server need a subnet address? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/3 
  - #1 Proxying a single IP address, or an IP subnet? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/1 

  14 issues closed:
  - Document organisation: which requirement only apply to IP proxying (but not UDP proxying)? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/15 
  - Clarify terminology  https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/16 
  - Non-requirement on IP address extraction https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/14 
  - Requirement on proxying unmodified packets https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/13 
  - Consider removing load balancing requirement https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/11 
  - Add a requirement for extensibility https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/10 
  - Load balancing over multiple QUIC connections and servers? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/9 
  - Indistingushible requirement https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/8 
  - Congestion Control on outer QUIC connection https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/7 
  - Section 3.10: Flow control control surface https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/6 
  - Section 3.8: Authorization requirements https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/5 
  - 3.6.  Identity: Whay type of identity? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/4 
  - In Network to Network proxying, why does the MASQUE Server need a subnet address? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/3 
  - Proxying a single IP address, or an IP subnet? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/1 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial pass (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/18 
  - Incorporate feedback from the IETF 109 session (by achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/17 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial pass
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/18 
  - Incorporate feedback from the IETF 109 session
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/17 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs