Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Datagrams with HTTP
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   The QUIC DATAGRAM extension provides application protocols running
   over QUIC with a mechanism to send unreliable data while leveraging
   the security and congestion-control properties of QUIC.  However,
   QUIC DATAGRAM frames do not provide a means to demultiplex
   application contexts.  This document describes how to use QUIC
   DATAGRAM frames when the application protocol running over QUIC is
   HTTP/3.  It associates datagrams with client-initiated bidirectional
   streams and defines an optional additional demultiplexing layer.
   Additionally, this document defines how to convey datagrams over
   prior versions of HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/