Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - Datagram Context Identification (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/50 

  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #50 Datagram Context Identification (2 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/50 
  - #46 Stream lifecycle management (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/46 
  - #40 Provide advice about proxies receiving UDP packets that won't fit in datagrams (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/40 
  - #35 What to do with UDP server ports? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/35 [extension] 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+6/-2/💬28)
  6 issues created:
  - Consider splitting DATAGRAM Capsule into two types (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/81 
  - Walkthrough of intended use (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/79 
  - Are context IDs "negotiated"? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/78 
  - Note that the buffering requirements of DATGRAM frames do not apply to intermediaries (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/75 
  - Datagrams with Unidirectional Streams (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/74 
  - Make Capsule Frame before Headers an H3_FRAME_UNEXPECTED connection error (by lnicco)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/73 

  7 issues received 28 new comments:
  - #81 Consider splitting DATAGRAM Capsule into two types (6 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/81 
  - #79 Walkthrough of intended use (2 by LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/79 
  - #74 Datagrams with Unidirectional Streams (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/74 
  - #73 Make Capsule Frame before Headers an H3_FRAME_UNEXPECTED connection error (16 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/73 
  - #68 Merge REGISTER_DATAGRAM_CONTEXT and REGISTER_DATAGRAM_NO_CONTEXT capsules (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/68 
  - #67 Are there any need for multiple Context ID registration mechanism? (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/67 
  - #65 MTU handling (1 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/65 

  2 issues closed:
  - Make Capsule Frame before Headers an H3_FRAME_UNEXPECTED connection error https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/73 
  - Note that the buffering requirements of DATGRAM frames do not apply to intermediaries https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/75 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+4/-3/💬5)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - split the DATAGRAM capsule (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/82 
  - Intensive, not incentive (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/80 
  - intermediaries do not have to buffer DATAGRAMs (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/77 
  - make CAPSULE frame ordering wrt HEADERS a global requirement (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/76 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #82 split the DATAGRAM capsule (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/82 
  - #76 make CAPSULE frame ordering wrt HEADERS a global requirement (2 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/76 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Intensive, not incentive
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/80 
  - make CAPSULE frame ordering wrt HEADERS a global requirement
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/76 
  - intermediaries do not have to buffer DATAGRAMs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/77 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs