Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:15:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The CONNECT-UDP HTTP Method
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the CONNECT-UDP HTTP method.  CONNECT-UDP is
   similar to the HTTP CONNECT method, but it uses UDP instead of TCP.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the MASQUE WG mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/masque/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/