Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 00:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-8/💬12)
  1 issues created:
  - Registration capsule from proxy needed? (by ihlar)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/48 

  8 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #48 Registration capsule from proxy needed? (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, ihlar)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/48 
  - #43 Move "Stream Encoding of Proxied UDP Packets" to a more appropriate location (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/43 
  - #41 Echoing "Datagram-Flow-Id" when the request is rejected (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/41 
  - #39 Encoding of stream chunks on connected streams (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/39 
  - #38 Consider using the Flow ID as stream chunk ID instead of having chunk types (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/38 
  - #37 Datagram-Flow-Id header or just use a Chunk type? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/37 
  - #34 Should datagram extension be RECOMMENDED (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/34 
  - #28 Are stream chunks HTTP/3 frames? (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/28 

  8 issues closed:
  - Registration capsule from proxy needed? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/48 
  - Move "Stream Encoding of Proxied UDP Packets" to a more appropriate location https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/43 
  - Echoing "Datagram-Flow-Id" when the request is rejected https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/41 
  - Encoding of stream chunks on connected streams https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/39 
  - Consider using the Flow ID as stream chunk ID instead of having chunk types https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/38 
  - Datagram-Flow-Id header or just use a Chunk type? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/37 
  - Should datagram extension be RECOMMENDED https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/34 
  - Are stream chunks HTTP/3 frames? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/28 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+4/-1/💬14)
  4 issues created:
  - Merge REGISTER_DATAGRAM_CONTEXT and REGISTER_DATAGRAM_NO_CONTEXT capsules (by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/68 
  - Are there any need for multiple Context ID registration mechanism? (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/67 
  - How to actually use the Context ID registrations mechanism (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/66 
  - MTU handling (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/65 

  4 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #68 Merge REGISTER_DATAGRAM_CONTEXT and REGISTER_DATAGRAM_NO_CONTEXT capsules (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/68 
  - #67 Are there any need for multiple Context ID registration mechanism? (3 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/67 
  - #66 How to actually use the Context ID registrations mechanism (5 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/66 
  - #65 MTU handling (5 by DavidSchinazi, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/65 

  1 issues closed:
  - MTU handling https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/65 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - remove incorrect server registration echo (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/49 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - remove incorrect server registration echo
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/49 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+5/-4/💬21)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Disallow sending REGISTER_DATAGRAM_CONTEXT for peer's contexts (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/72 
  - Clarify meaning of setting (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/71 
  - Specify how to support multiple drafts (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/70 
  - Do not convert datagrams to capsules (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/69 
  - Rename to HTTP Datagrams (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/64 

  1 pull requests received 21 new comments:
  - #69 Do not convert datagrams to capsules (21 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, bemasc, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/69 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Do not convert datagrams to capsules
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/69 
  - Clarify meaning of setting
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/71 
  - Specify how to support multiple drafts
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/70 
  - Rename to HTTP Datagrams
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/64 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs