Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 00:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+5/-1/💬4)
  5 issues created:
  - Upgrade token bikeshed (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/59 
  - Well-known prefix for default URI template (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/58 
  - HTTP/1.1 Method for Upgrade (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/57 
  - Extended CONNECT bikesheds (by enygren)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/56 
  - Masque TCP with Extended CONNECT:  connect-tcp / masque-tcp (by enygren)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/55 

  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #56 Extended CONNECT bikesheds (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/56 
  - #55 Masque TCP with Extended CONNECT:  connect-tcp / masque-tcp (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/55 

  1 issues closed:
  - Extended CONNECT bikesheds https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/56 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - React to HTTP Datagram extensibility rework (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/60 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs