Subject: mboned: draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-mcast-unusable-01.txt

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:23:31 -0800

Folks,

	First, sorry if this turns out to be a duplicate (my last
	posting seems to have disappeared). In any event, I had
	scheduled the WG last call on this document to end on
	01.09.2004. However, there was one set of comments from
	Pekka regarding, among other things, the structure of the
	document (see http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/msg02187.html).
	What I'm looking for is some discussion on where we want
	to go with this one. We do have one draft that is hung on
	a normative reference to this (draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy-04.txt), 
	so I would like to resolve this one.

	Comments to the list please.

	Thanks,

	Dave

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/