Subject: mboned: Request to Advance "Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Deployment Scenarios"

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:26:13 -0700

David and Bert,

On behalf of the MBONED WG, we'd like to request that the following
document be published as BCP RFC:

Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Deployment Scenarios
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy-06.txt

Working group last call for this document completed today, 21 May
2004 with no substantive comment.

Please recall that this was a second WGLC, as requested by ADs,
specifically on Section 1.1. Section 1.1 (BCP, Experimental
Protocols and Normative References) asks for a variance (for
MSDP) to the rule that a BCP can not have a normative reference
to an experimental protocol. Finally, please note that this
document is still waiting for resolution of a normative reference
to draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-09.txt. 

Thanks,

Dave
	
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/