Subject: mboned: Request to Advance "Embedding the Rendezvous Point (RP) Address in an IPv6 Multicast Address"

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:24:56 -0700

David and Bert,

	On behalf of the MBONED WG, I would like to request that the
	following document be published as a RFC in the Proposed
	Standard category:

	Embedding the Rendezvous Point (RP) Address in an IPv6
	Multicast Address 

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-embeddedrp-04.txt

	A second Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for this document
	was completed on 06 May 2004 with no substantive comment. 

	Thank you for your time and consideration,

	Dave

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:03:33 -0400

IPv6 WG,
      Please note the advancement of the above draft to the IESG.
Anyone having comments can refer them to the mboned mailing list
or comment during the IETF Last Call.

Regards,
Brian & Bob
IPv6 WG co-chairs