Subject: mboned: updated IETF 61 MBONED agenda

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:08:59 -0800

MBONE Deployment WG (mboned)

MONDAY, November 8, 2004 (1530-1730)
=====================================

CHAIR: David Meyer <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe mboned

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                               5 minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items                      

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-ssm232-08.txt                               2 minutes
     Shepherd, et al
     RFC Ed Queue (BCP)
   draft-ietf-mboned-embeddedrp-06.txt                           2 minutes
     Savola/Haberman
     RFC Ed Queue (PS)
   draft-ietf-mboned-mroutesec-04.txt                            3 minutes
     Savola et al (Point Raised - writeup needed)
   draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy-06.txt                          3 minutes
     McBride, et al
     RFC Ed Queue (BCP)
   draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-02.txt                           5 minutes
     Albanna, et al
     (Revised ID Needed)
   draft-ietf-mboned-ipv6-multicast-issues-01.txt                5 minutes
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-mib-00.txt                             5 minutes
     Fenner/Thaler
   draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-03.txt                      10 minutes
     Thaler, et al
   draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-02.txt                 5 minutes
     Thaler

   Potental WG Drafts
   ------------------
   - Overview of the Internet Multicast Addressing Architecture 10 minutes
      draft-savola-mboned-addrarch-00.txt
      Savola

   - Dynamic Multi-Source Discovery for SSM using MSDP          10 minutes
      draft-lehtonen-mboned-multissm-01.txt
      Lehtonen

   - Accouting Issues In Well Managed IP Multicasting Services  10 minutes
      draft-hayashi-maccnt-01.txt
      Hayashi

 o IMDOC 

   - p2mp ping and traceroute                                   15 minutes
      draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-00.txt
      Farrel, et. al.

   - MP-LSPs (Requirements/overview of current status)          30 minutes

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/