Subject: mboned: MP-LSP issues to be discussed at MBONED

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:48:23 -0800

Folks,

	In an attempt to ensure that we have good communication
	between the multicast and MPLS groups around the P2MP LSP
	issues (really MP-LSP), I have scheduled some time during
	the MBONED WG for overview and discussion. So far this
	part of the agenda looks like this:

	  MP-LSPs (Requirements/overview of current status)   30 minutes
	  p2mp ping and traceroute                            15 minutes
           draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-00.txt
           Farrel, et. al.

	If you have additional topics you would like to see
	discussed, please let me know.

	Thanks,

	Dave
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/