Subject: mboned: Requirements for Multicast in L3 Provider-Provisioned VPNs

From: "Marshall Eubanks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:19:19 -0500

Mboners might be interested in this from the L3 VPN WG

Marshall

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Multicast in L3 Provider-Provisioned VPNs
        Author(s)       : T. Morin
        Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-ppvpn-mcast-reqts-00.txt
        Pages           : 21
        Date            : 2005-2-4

This document presents a set of functional requirements for network
   solutions that allow the deployment of IP multicast within L3
   Provider Provisioned virtual private networks (PPVPNs).  It specifies
   requirements both from the end user and service provider standpoints.
   It is intended that potential solutions specifying the support of IP
   multicast within such VPNs will use these requirements as guidelines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ppvpn-mcast-reqts-00.txt
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/