Subject: mboned: New and Revised drafts on well managed IP multicasting

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:58:09 +0900

Hi,

We submitted a new and a revised I-Ds as below and planning to 
present in mboned session in the coming IETF-62 meeting.  Any 
comments/feedbacks are welcome.

New draft: <draft-hayashi-rac-issues-00.txt>
Revised draft: <draft-hayashi-maccnt-02.txt> ... to be posted soon

Best regards,

Hiroshi

----------------------------------------
Hiroshi OHTA
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
Tel: +81 422 59 3617
Fax: +81 422 59 5636
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/