Subject: mboned: Peru terminations

From: "Alex Reshuan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:39:04 -0500

We sell, VOIP terminations for Perú, but mainly we buy minutes from different countries.

If for any reason you have already received the following letter before, please excuse us, anyway we are very  interested in doing business with you
We are a company dealing worldwide with VOIP-related business:
Call termination/origination, Please submit  to us your best offer for different Countries mainly Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras, Ecuador, but at this time we are also demanding your offers of  the rest of the  countries  of the world that you are handling. To fill our needs.
We need following specifications:

NAME of the COUNTRY ( A to Z ) or the ones you have available.
Name of the  CITY(or proper)
CODE of the route or routes you are offering, and if it´s for mobile, land line, etc.
CAPACITY   ( T1 )  or  (  E1  )
RATE    (  USD $  )
ASR
PDD
ACD
EQUIPMENT  BRAND  AND  MOD.
PAYMENT SYSTEM
BILLING   (
 1/1seconds  ??) or whatever…
BILLING 7/5 days  ???
POSTPAID   ????
Do you have technical support 24/7 available  ??
Our payment  will be  in advance   and  every 3  days.
Right now we can offer you Perú, here you have our rates:

DEPARTAMENTO	OPERADOR	ABONADO  RATES
	Lima	Bellsouth	                 950x-xxxx   0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	                 951x-xxxx  0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	                 952x-xxx    0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	96xx-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefónica Móviles	980x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	984x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	985x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	986x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	987x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	988x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	989x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	990x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	991x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	992x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	993x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	994x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Bellsouth	995x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	996x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	997x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	998x-xxxx	0.17USD
	Lima	Telefonica Móviles	999x-xxxx	0.17USD

Our Website  is: www.southlinktelecom.com

Best regards,

ALEX RESHUAN

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/