Subject: mboned: FYI: Internet Draft submission Cutoff Dates

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:17:23 -0700

------- Forwarded Message
 
 Date:    Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:00:01 -0400
 From:    [email-masked]
 To:      [email-masked]
 Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France 

 There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd 
 IETF Meeting in Paris, France:
 
 July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
 Internet-Draft Submissions 
 
 All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
 July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
 filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
 appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
 Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday, 
 July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.
 
 July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
 Internet-Draft Submissions 
 
 All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
 by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.
 
 Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
 cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
 directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00 
 AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
 the last minute to submit.
 
 PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:  If you submit an initial or 
 revised Internet-Draft after their respective cutoff deadlines, then 
 your document will be retained and posted when Internet-Draft 
 processing resumes.  You will no longer be required to resubmit the 
 document.
 
 Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
 questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
 [email-masked].
 
 The IETF Secretariat
 
 FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
 for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.
 
 _______________________________________________
 IETF-Announce mailing list
 [email-masked]
 https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 
 ------- End of Forwarded Message