Subject: mboned: updated IMAD BOF agenda for IETF 63

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:26:26 -0700

See also 
 
 	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/IMAD/agenda
 	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/IMAD/problem_statement
 	 http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF/IETF63/IMAD/successes_and_failures

    	Thanks,
    
    	Dave
---

IPv4 Multicast Address Architecture BoF (IMAD)

WEDNESDAY, August 3, 1400-1630 (Afternoon Session I)
====================================================
CHAIR: David Meyer <[email-masked]>

AGENDA
------

 o Administriva						        5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
      subscribe imad or visit 
      http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/imad.html

   - Scribe(s)?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                                5 minutes
    Meyer                                           

 o Framing it up/BOF Purpose and Objectives                     15 minutes
    Meyer

 o Current Models	                                        30 minutes
    Savola

 o SIP as a multicast Rendezvous Mechanism                      10 minutes
   Eubanks

 o IANA Perspective                                             10 minutes
    Cotton

 o Perspective on IANA Expert review                            10 minutes
    Eckert

 o Successes and Failures                                       30 minutes
    Meyer/All

 o Where is new work needed (if any is needed)?                 20 minutes
    Meyer/All
        
 o Discussion/next steps                                        60 minutes
    Meyer/All