Subject: mboned: update on MBONED session for IETF 63

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:34:57 -0700

Folks, 

	The MBONED session will now be on Tuesday PM.

	Dave

--

MBONE Deployment WG (mboned)

TUESDAY, August 2, 1815-1945 (Afternoon Session III)
=====================================================

CHAIR: David Meyer <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe mboned

   - Scribe(s)?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                                
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items                      

   RFC Ed Queue							 
   ------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-mroutesec (Informational)
   draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy (BCP)
   draft-ietf-mboned-ssm232 (BCP)

   RFC Published                                                 
   -------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-embeddedrp (Proposed Standard)
   draft-ietf-mboned-anycast-rp (Informational)

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-01.txt				 5 minutes 
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-addrdisc-problems-00.txt			 5 minutes 
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-04.txt			 5 minutes
     Pusateri, et al.
   draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-00.txt			        15 minutes
     Hayashi, et al.
   draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-00.txt                          5 minutes
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-ipv6-multicast-issues-02.txt		 5 minutes
     Savola
   draft-savola-mboned-address-discovery-problems-00.txt        10 minutes
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-rac-issues-00.txt				15 minutes 
     Sato

   Expired Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-02.txt				 10 minutes 
     Meyer

   Other Drafts
   ------------
   draft-pashby-mboned-mc-scoped-addr-00                         10 minutes
     O'Donoghue, et al.
   draft-pashby-magma-simplify-mld-snooping-00			 10 minutes
     O'Donoghue, et al.