Subject: mboned: updated IMAD BOF agenda

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 04:47:39 -0700

IPv4 Multicast Address Architecture BoF (IMAD)

TUESDAY, August 2 (1815-1945)
=============================
CHAIR: David Meyer <[email-masked]>

AGENDA
------

 o Administriva						        0 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
      subscribe imad or visit 
      http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/imad.html

   - Scribe(s)?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                                0 minutes
    Meyer                                           

 o Framing it up/BOF Purpose and Objectives                     15 minutes
    Meyer

 o IANA Perspective                                             10 minutes
    Cotton

 o Perspective on IANA Expert review                             5 minutes
    Eckert

 o Current Models	                                        30 minutes
    Savola

 o Successes and Failures                                       10 minutes
    Meyer/All

 o Discussion/next steps                                        20 minutes
    Meyer/All