Subject: mboned: Re: BBC Multicast

From: Hans Kuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Juan P. Cerezo wrote:

:    We are a bit hungry of production contents, now that NASA TV is in black
:    state ;-)

Juan,

Yeah, I am a bit disappointed that I am not able to get a 
signal for NASA's new digital feed. I installed the DVB 
decoder and everything works fine; I just can't get a signal 
for NASA.

I'm not giving up, but we are probably going to have to 
identify another building on campus on which to install a 
satellite dish. That may take a year or more. ;(

Sometimes progress doesn't improve things.

Hans
--
Hans Kuhn 	Academic User Services	     office +1 (541) 346-1714
PGP Key fingerprint =  8D66 51A8 E120 B781 C298  2C38 031A BFB5 67FC ABE5

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/