Subject: mboned: updated MBONED agenda

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:12:31 -0700

Folks,

	I'm having a little trouble updating my agendas using the
	new tool. In the mean time, here's what we have:

	Dave

--
MBONE Deployment WG (mboned)

WEDNESDAY, November 9, 2005 0900-1130 (Morning Session I)
=========================================================

CHAIR: David Meyer <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe mboned

   - Scribe(s)?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                                
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items                      

   Passed WGLC
   -----------
   draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-02.txt                             2 minutes 
     Savola

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-addrdisc-problems-00.txt                    5 minutes 
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-01.txt                          5 minutes
     Savola
   draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-01.txt                           7 minutes
     Hayashi, et al.
   draft-ietf-mboned-rac-issues-01.txt                           7 minutes 
     Sato

   Expired Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-02.txt                          10 minutes 
     Meyer
   draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-04.txt                       5 minutes
     Pusateri, et al.
   draft-ietf-mboned-ipv6-multicast-issues-02.txt                5 minutes
     Savola
   draft-savola-mboned-address-discovery-problems-00.txt        10 minutes
     Savola

   Other
   -----
   AAA Framework for Multicasting                               7 minutes
    draft-sato-multiaaa-framework-00.txt
    Sato
   Multicast Address Discovery                                  10 minutes
     Williamson
   Label Switched Multicast Solutions                           10 minutes
     Bhaskar/Cia
   IP Multicast MIB                                              5 minutes
     McWalter