Subject: Re: mboned: Multicast Detective

From: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:37:02 -0700

Typo (which actually appears in a couple of places)...  the code
is correct.  Thanks for the note.

-Kevin

>>At 10/25/2005 03:19 PM, Kevin C. Almeroth wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Okay, this is a pre-release of some code we put together to
>>>test local multicast capability...  basically it runs 8 tests:
>>>
>>>    1. Joins the NLAR Multicast Beacon Group 232.64.133.120, port 10002
>>>    2. Joins the SSM Video Group 233.4.200.19, 63.105.122.29 port 8020
>>
>>Are those addresses correct?  The SSM range is 232/8, not 233/8.  Maybe you 
>>reversed the addresses.
>>
>>Beau 
>>_______________________________________________________________
>>user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
>>web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/
>>
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/