Subject: mboned: regarding MBONED chair(s)

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:11:04 -0800

BTW, if anyone is interested in becoming a MBONED chair
	or co-chair, I'd be glad to give you my impressions of
	the work-load, issues, and answer any other questions
	around the MBONED chair position (or about the working
	group chair position in general).

	Just let me know,

	Dave

	[Please note that don't have input into the choice of the
	chair or chairs.]

---

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:45:56 -0800

For your information (& completeness):

As indicated during the meeting last week, Dave Meyer has informed us
that he would like to step down as chairperson for Mboned.

Our current plan is to write a brief profile for what we want to see
in our new chairperson/people and then ask for nominations from the
community. We will announce this on the mboned mail list and give you
around 10 days for nominations (self nominations will be ok). We will
also give you more details on the process that we will be following.

It will take us a bit of time before we are ready for this as this is
a very busy week right after the IETF and next week will be the
thanksgivings holiday week.

In the mean time, as Dave already suggested, feel free to contact him
privately if you have any questions regarding workload or other things
that are involved with being a working group chair.

Also, Dave has agreed to stay on until we have completed our search
process.

David Kessens & Bert Wijnen
Operations & Management Area Directors
---

> 	[Please note that don't have input into the choice of the

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/