Subject: mboned: FYI: IETF 65 Dallas Dates of Importance

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:36:29 -0800

Folks,

        Not sure what my role will be in all of this come IETF 65
        time, but as has been my habit over the last 10 or years,
        I thought I'd notify you all that its likely time to
        start thinking about agendas and deadlines.

        In any event, here's a look at the upcoming dates of
	importance. 

        Dave

----

        January 16, Monday:     Working Group and BOF scheduling
                                begins 

        February 13, Monday:    Cutoff date for requests to
                                schedule Working Group  and BOF
                                meetings at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT) 

        February 17, Friday:    Preliminary agenda published for
                                comment 

        February 20, Monday:    Working Group Chair approval for
                                initial document (Version -00)
                                submissions appreciated by 09:00
                                ET (14:00 GMT)  

        February 22, Wednesday: Cutoff date for requests to
                                reschedule Working Group and BOF
                                meetings 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT) 

        February 27, Monday:    Final Working Group and BOF
                                agenda to be published 

        February 27, Monday     Internet Draft Cut-off for
                                initial document (-00) submission
                                by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT) 

        March 6, Monday:        Internet Draft final submission
                                cut-off by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)

        March 8, Wednesday:     Pre-Registration and Pre-payment
                                cut-off at 12:00 noon ET (17:00 GMT)

        March 13, Monday:       Working Group agendas due date by
                                12:00 ET (17:00 GMT), upload
                                using IETF Meeting Materials
                                Management Tool  

        March 13, Monday:       Registration cancellation cut-off
                                at 17:00 ET (22:00 GMT)

        March 19-24, 2006:      65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA

        April 21, Friday:       Proceedings submission cutoff
                                date by 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT),
                                upload using IETF Meeting
                                Materials Management Tool. 

        May 8, Monday:          Proceedings submission corrections
                                cutoff date by 17:00 ET (21:00
                                GMT), upload using IETF Meeting
                                Materials Management Tool