Subject: Fw: mboned: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt

From: Hiroaki Satou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:17:23 +0900

Hello,

On behalf of the coauthors, I would like announce that we have revised
the I-D "Requirements for Accounting, Authentication and Authorization
in Well Managed IP Multicasting Services."
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt

The changes from -03 to -04 include:
- addition of definition of "eligible user"
- clarification of the scope of the requirements through addition of
section "3.3 Regarding Access Media and User Separation
- in the section "(12) Small Impact on the Existing Products" addition
of paragraph about not obsoleting multicasting without AAA features, and
importance of modularity and flexibility.
-updating the boilerplate for IPR issues
-other formatting related changes

This document has gone through Last Call and received a number of
comments which have been reflected through the revisions.  The consensus
seems to be it is ready to go.  Is everyone happy with the recent changes?

Best regards,

Hiroaki 

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/