Subject: mboned: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Accounting, Authentication
                          and Authorization in Well Managed IP Multicasting Services
	Author(s)	: H. He, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-2-10
	
This memo presents requirements in the area of accounting and 
access control for multicasting.  General requirements for 
accounting capabilities including quality-of-service (QoS) related 
issues are listed.  Finally, cases for Content Delivery Services 
(CDS) are described as application examples which could benefit 
from multicasting accounting and access control capabilities as 
described in the I-D.  It is proposed that this I-D be used as a 
starting point for further discussion on these issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Hiroaki Satou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:34:34 +0900

Hello

This is a follow-up to the mail I sent last week.

About 2 weeks ago, we submitted draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt 
("Requirements
for Accounting, Authentication and Authorization in Well Managed IP
Multicasting Services")
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt

This version has already gone through a LC and incorporated a good deal
of feedback from the ML, but if anyone else has any more comments we
would really appreciate that they be sent by Feb. 28 so that (if
necessary) we have enough time to submit a revised version before the
Dallas IETF.

Thanks

Hiroaki

>Content-Type: text/plain
>Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>
>
>ENCODING mime
>FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt
>
>
>
><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt>

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/