Subject: Re: mboned: draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-01.txt

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:25:34 +0900

Dear Working Group,

Looks like there is no objection to take 
<draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-01.txt> as a WG document.  I 
will request the authors that they submit it as a WG document 
(i.e., <draft-ietf-...>).

Regards,

Hiroshi and Marshall

At 23:02 06/03/28 -0500, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
>Dear Working Group;
>
>Based on the discussion on the list previously, and the discussion at  
>the meeting in Dallas, we
>would like to call for consensus on adopting draft-satou-multiaaa- framework-01.txt as a working
>group item. We invite discussion and comment, both on the draft and  
>on adoption of it
>by the Working Group.
>
>Regards
>Marshall and Hiroshi
>_______________________________________________________________
>user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
>web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/