Subject: mboned: Multicast BOF at RIPE 52 in Istanbul

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:43:37 -0400

Hello;

I have organized a brief Multicast BOF next Monday at the Ripe 52  
meeting in Istanbul :

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-52/bofs/

Whither Multicast: An Informal Multicast BoF Meeting
Monday, 24 April at 17:15.

The purpose is to meet with some of the European multicast community  
and to
see what concerns they have, and how the Mboned WG might better meet  
those concerns.

I would encourage anyone who plans to be at the meeting who is  
interested in Multicast to attend.
If you have ideas or suggestions, or even if you would like to make a  
_very brief_ presentation, please
let me know.

Feel free to distribute this notice as you see fit.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/