Subject: mboned: Submission of draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt for IESG review

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:03:16 +0900

Working group,

In the last mboned session in Dallas, we discussed 
<draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt> and there was no 
objection to submit this I-D for IESG review.

We would like to call for consensus on the mailing list on 
submitting this document for IESG review.

Please comment by the end of this Friday whether or not you 
feel that this document is ready for IESG review.

Best regards,

Hiroshi and Marshall

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/

---

From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:43:47 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hiroshi Ohta [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 10:03 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: mboned: Submission of 
> draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt for IESG review
> 
> Working group,
> 

This document should go forward, in my opinion.

Bert

---

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:14:07 +0900

Working group,

We received one support and no objection.

As such, we declare that we have a consensus on this and we 
will submit this draft to IESG for their review soon.

Regards,
Hiroshi and Marshall