Subject: mboned: Meeting in Montreal

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:16:21 -0400

Hello;

 From the IETF list of meeting dates

April 24, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins

June 5, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group  
and BOF meetings at 17:00 ET (21:00 UTC/GMT). To request a Working  
Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool. To request  
a BOF session, send a message to [email-masked]

I think it's pretty obvious that we should have a Mboned meeting in  
Montreal. In Dallas, there was some
interest in additional meeting time for discussions, or even an  
interim meeting.

In my personal opinion, any additional time should be tied to some  
particular
issue or issues. Hiroshi and I would like to hear if there is still  
interest in this; if there is, please send it to us on or off list as  
soon as you can.

Regards
Marshall
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/