Subject: mboned: Once more with the Survey...

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:14:30 -0400

Hello;

As I mentioned during the session yesterday, the Multicast Survey  
still is on going. I am
going to make another push to get responses.

There is now a deadline of September 1, 2006, for
responses. So, please respond if you have not already, and distribute  
to anyone who you feel is relevant.

The survey is at

http://www.multicasttech.com/survey/MBoneD_Survey_v_1_5.txt
http://www.multicasttech.com/survey/MBoneD_Survey_v_1_5.pdf

The survey responses will be "anonymized"; the survey "anonymizer" is
Lucy Lynch and replies should be sent to her at  
[email-masked].
Survey results will be made publicly available (with, of course, the  
exception of
the respondents identities).

We encourage responses from all multicast providers, including  
commercial, educational and research providers.

I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Regards
Marshall

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/