Subject: mboned: BCP0121 RFC 4611 on Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Deployment Scenarios

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:52:32 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP0121        
        RFC 4611

        Title:      Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) 
                    Deployment Scenarios 
        Author:     M. McBride, J. Meylor,
                    D. Meyer
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 33230
        Updates:    
        See-Also:   BCP0121

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4611.txt

This document describes best current practices for intra-domain and
inter-domain deployment of the Multicast Source Discovery Protocol
(MSDP) in conjunction with Protocol Independent Multicast Sparse Mode
(PIM-SM).  This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices 
for the Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.

This document is a product of the MBONE Deployment
Working Group of the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/