Subject: mboned: RFC 4624 on Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:00:07 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4624

        Title:      Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) 
                    MIB 
        Author:     B. Fenner, D. Thaler
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 58759
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-mib-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4624.txt

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
the Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
used for managing Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) (RFC
3618) speakers.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the MBONE Deployment
Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. 
Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution 
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/