Subject: [MBONED] addrarch discussion -- any more input?

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:26:28 +0200 (EET)

Hello all,

(addrarch document editor hat on)

The last message on addrarch threads (or any message on the list for 
that matter) seems to have been on December 21st.  I suspect folks 
have or will soon be recovered from holiday seasons.  If you have 
further comments on the thread, please follow up as soon as possible.

After the discussions have quieted down (or late this week/early next 
week if there is none), I'll try to summarize the addrarch threads so 
far.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned