Subject: Re: [MBONED] issues in draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-07

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:00:57 -0700

>  2) Document Obsoletes and reclassifies Historic 5 RFCs *).
>...
>*) ...  Multicast OSPF (MOSPF)

At the OSPF WG meeting in Prague, Acee said that he wanted to
get rid of MOSPF for OSPFv3 in draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-update
but he got pushback.  I didn't catch exactly where the pushback
was from, but you might want to check with the OSPF WG before
moving forward with this part.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:00:57 -0700

Bill