Subject: [MBONED] Adopting <draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping-00.txt> as a WG doc

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:49:15 +0900

Working group,

In the last session of mboned during IETF-68 in Prague, a good 
number of supports were shown for adopting 
<draft-koch-mboned-mcast-arpa-00.txt> as a WG document.  I 
would like to confirm it on the list.

If you have any comments or objections, please post them on the 
ML by the end of next week (i.e., April 27, 17:00 EST).

Thank you.
Hiroshi and Marshall

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:30:35 +0100

> ML by the end of next week (i.e., April 27, 17:00 EST).

I agree the WG should adopt the item.    The tool is already in quite
widespread use and work on standardising the specification of the tool
will only help improve it and allow others (maybe router vendors) to
support the ssmping(d) functions in an interoperable way.

-- 
Tim

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:30:35 +0100

-- 
Tim

---

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:00:22 +0900

Working Group,

>would like to confirm it on the list.

Sorry for confusion.  Of course, I wanted to say:

In the last session of mboned during IETF-68 in Prague, a good 
number of supports were shown for adopting 
<draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping-00.txt> as a WG document.  I 
would like to confirm it on the list.

Regards,
Hiroshi

---

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:00:22 +0900

Working Group,

Regards,
Hiroshi