Subject: [MBONED] Note these dates

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:31:45 -0400

With regards to Vancouver :

November 12, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document  
(-00) submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID  
Submission Tool.

November 19, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by  
09:00 ET (14:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

November 21, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 ET  
(22:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

November 23, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at  
12:00 noon ET (17:00 UTC/GMT)

November 26, Monday - Revised Working Group agendas due by 12:00 ET  
(17:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

November 26, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET  
(22:00 UTC/GMT)

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned