Subject: [MBONED] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-00

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:37:07 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Hitoshi Asaeda and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mtrace Version 2: Traceroute Facility for IP Multicast
Creation_date:	 2007-11-12
WG ID:		 mboned
Number_of_pages: 39

Abstract:
This document describes the IP multicast traceroute facility.  Unlike
unicast traceroute, multicast traceroute requires special
implementations on the part of routers.  This specification describes
the required functionality in multicast routers, as well as how
management applications can use the new router functionality.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned