Subject: [MBONED] subscribe

From: swapnak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:14:36 +0530

With regards,

K Swapna

Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd.,

The Leela Palace,

Airport Road,

Bangalore-560008

Ph: +91-80-41781770   Extn:5138

[email-masked]

****************************************************************************
****************************
 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned