Subject: [MBONED] subscribe

From: swapnak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:14:36 +0530

With regards,

K Swapna

Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd.,

The Leela Palace,

Airport Road,

Bangalore-560008

Ph: +91-80-41781770   Extn:5138

[email-masked]

****************************************************************************
****************************
 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:12:01 -0500

To subscribe to the list, go to

Regards
Marshall

On Dec 7, 2007, at 5:44 AM, swapnak wrote:

> ********************************************************************** 
> **********************************
>  This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from  
> HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose  
> address is listed above. Any use of the information contained  
> herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial  
> disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than  
> the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail  
> in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately  
> and delete it!
>
>
>

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:12:01 -0500

Regards
Marshall