Subject: [MBONED] WGLC for <draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-05.txt>

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:38:46 +0900

Working group,

As we agreed in the mboned session during IETF-70 in Vancouver, we start
the WGLC for comments on <draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-05.txt>
with this note.  The draft can be found on

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-05.txt

Please review the document carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this
document is ready to go to the IESG.

This Last Call will end on January 11, 2008 at 1400 EST (UTC/GMT-4).  We
set the WGLC period longer than usual considering we have holiday season
during this WGLC period.

Thank you.
Hiroshi and Marshall

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned