Subject: [MBONED] Webcasts

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 04:33:36 -0400

The Mboned session will be webcast today, as it explained in the  
following message
Oddly, the Thursday schedule is currently empty, but the room is  
Franklin 11/12 so
we should be on Channel 5.

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf715.m3u

Regards
Marshall

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Greetings,

All 8 parallel tracks will be broadcast starting with the
commencement of working group sessions on Monday March 10 at 0900
EST (UTC-5) and continue until Friday at 1130 EST. Additionally it is
our intention to broadcast the IEPG meeting occurring on Sunday the 9th
starting at 1000 EST.

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule will be available
thanks to the continued support of the Network Startup Resource Center
in their traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

I Look forward to seeing some of you in Philadelphia and hope that this
facility remains useful for remote participants in and observers of the
IETF Process.

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned