Subject: [MBONED] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Lightweight IGMPv3 and MLDv2 Protocols
	Author(s)	: H. Liu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-03.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-6-5
	
This document describes lightweight IGMPv3 and MLDv2 protocols (LW-
   IGMPv3 and LW-MLDv2), which simplify the standard (full) versions of
   IGMPv3 and MLDv2.  The interoperability with the full versions and
   the previous versions of IGMP and MLD is also taken into account.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned