Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Guidelines for IPv4 Multicast Address Assignments
	Author(s)       : M. Cotton, D. Meyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-06-24

This document obsoletes RFC 3171.  It provides guidance for the
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) in assigning IPv4
multicast addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:45:53 +0100

Hi,

What's the news on draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-05?

It just seems to be getting 'tickled' each IETF meeting and not getting
progressed any further?

If it is going forward, then it should be referenced in this text.

Tim

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:30:02AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> 	FilenameFrom [email-masked]  Fri Jun 27 06:46:40 2008
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:45:53 +0100
From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-03.txt
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

What's the news on draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-05?

It just seems to be getting 'tickled' each IETF meeting and not getting
progressed any further?

If it is going forward, then it should be referenced in this text.

Tim

-- 
Tim

      : draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-03.txt

-- 
Tim