Subject: [MBONED] Important dates re submissions

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 13:24:34 -0400

Note well :

July 7, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)  
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID  
Submission Tool.

July 14, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

July 16, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

July 25, Friday - Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

If you plan on a submission, you should be getting it in (and telling  
us about it).

Regards
Marshall

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned