Subject: [MBONED] WGLC for <draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-04.txt>

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:01:46 +0900

Working group,

This note starts the WG Last Call for comments on
<draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-04.txt>, "Lightweight IGMPv3
and MLDv2 Protocols".

It can be found at
	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-04.txt

The document's proposed status is BCP.

Please review the document carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this
document is ready to go to the IESG.

This Last Call will end on Oct. 1, 2008 at 1400 EDT (UTC/GMT-4).

Thank you.
Hiroshi and Marshall

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned