Subject: [MBONED] Multicast registries now available in XML

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:05:23 -0700

MBONED WG:

This is a courtesy message to let you know that we have completed the
conversion of the IPv4 and IPv6 Multicast registries to XML as the source.
Extensive QA was completed before making the final conversion.

Please see the following for the xhtml version (links to the xml and plain
text versions can be found there as well):

http://www.iana.org/assignments/multicast-addresses/multicast-addresses.xhtm
l

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-multicast-addresses/ipv6-multicast-addr
esses.xhtml

The old plain text version found below will be available for a few more
months to make sure anyone who has scripts reading the old files can make
the necessary adjustments.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/multicast-addresses
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-multicast-addresses

If you have any questions regarding these registries, please let us know.

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:52:26 -0700

I spoke too soon.  The files are actually going through one more round of QA to make sure that all recent updates have been captured.
I'll let the WG know when the new files have been updated.

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA

On 3/9/09 1:05 PM, "Michelle Cotton" <[email-masked]> wrote:

MBONED WG:

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:59:47 -0700

The v4 and v6 multicast registries are now available with XML as the source.

For those of you at the IETF meeting in San Francisco, please let me know if you have any questions regarding these registries.
I'll be at the IANA booth (with candy) Monday-Wednesday.  I also plan to attend the MBONED meeting.

Thanks,

Michelle
IANA

On 3/10/09 4:52 AM, "Michelle Cotton" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA

MBONED WG:

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA