Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Unicast-Prefix-based IPv4 Multicast Addresses
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This specification defines an extension to the multicast addressing
architecture of the IP Version 4 protocol.  The extension presented
in this document allows for unicast-prefix-based assignment of
multicast addresses.  By delegating multicast addresses at the same
time as unicast prefixes, network operators will be able to identify
their multicast addresses without needing to run an inter-domain
allocation protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.