Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Guidelines for IPv4 Multicast Address Assignments
	Author(s)       : M. Cotton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-04-15

This document provides guidance for the Internet Assigned Numbers
Authority (IANA) in assigning IPv4 multicast addresses.  It obsoletes
RFC 3171 and RFC 3138.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:25:21 -0700

MBONED WG:

A new version of 3171bis has been posted.  The only issue not covered in this document is regarding the expert review policy.  It was agreed early on in the process of writing 3171bis that we would address that in a separate document.  Minor format/style issues will also be addressed by the RFC-Editor.

Are there any more comments for this document?
If there are no additional comments, Marshall what are our next steps here?

Michelle Cotton
IANA

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:15:02 -0700
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-07.txt

------ End of Forwarded Message