Subject: [MBONED] Mboned Schedule

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:39:23 -0400

The draft IETF schedule is out, and Mboned is scheduled for Monday  
afternoon :

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/75-Draft-Agenda.pdf

1740-1940 Afternoon Session III – 2 hour
  APP eai Email Address Internationalization WG
  INT tictoc Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock WG
  OPS mboned MBONE Deployment WG
  RAI codec Internet Wideband Audio Codec BOF
  RTG pce Path Computation Element WG
  SEC isms Integrated Security Model for SNMP WG
  SEC nea Network Endpoint Assessment WG
  TSV tsvwg Transport Area Working Group WG

1.) If you see any unsupportable conflicts here, please speak up.

2.) Please send us proposals for presentations.

3.) Don't forget the schedule :

July 6, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)  
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID  
Submission Tool.
July 13, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
July 15, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
July 17, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00  
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

Regards
Marshall