Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Multicast AAA coordinated between Content Provider(s) and Network Service Provider(s)
	Author(s)       : T. Hayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-08-03

IP multicast-based services, such as TV broadcasting or
videoconferencing raise the issue of making sure that potential
customers are fully entitled to access the corresponding contents.
There is indeed a need for service and content providers to identify
users (if not authenticate, especially within the context of
enforcing electronic payment schemes) and to retrieve statistical
information for accounting purposes, as far as content and network
usage are concerned.  This memo describes the framework for
specifying the Authorization, Authentication and Accounting (AAA)
capabilities that could be activated within the context of the
deployment and the operation of IP multicast-based services.  This
framework addresses the requirements presented in "Requirements for
Accounting, Authentication and Authorization in Well Managed IP
Multicasting Services" [I-D.ietf-mboned-maccnt-req].  The memo
provides a basic AAA enabled model as well as an extended fully
enabled model with resource and admission control coordination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Hiroaki Sato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:39:49 +0900

Hi all,

I had mistaken the title.
I'll resubmit soon.

Hiroaki

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned

-- 
************************************
NTT Network Service Systems Lab.
Hiroaki Sato
TEL:0422-59-3141 (+81-422-59-3141)
FAX:0422-59-3167 (+81-422-59-3167)
************************************