Subject: [MBONED] Request for assistance with an update to IANA ipv6-multicast-addresses

From: Leo Vegoda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:07:48 -0700

Dear MBONED WG,

We are attempting to update the IANA IPv6 Multicast Address
Assignments registry so that it has a name and e-mail address
for every registration.

There are two entries in the registry where we do not have a
name for the assignment and the e-mail address listed is based
on a host that no longer exists.

FF0X:0:0:0:0:0:0:119   nbc-pro           <[email-masked]>
FF0X:0:0:0:0:0:0:11A   nbc-pfn           <[email-masked]>

Unfortunately, we have not been able to identify the name for this
e-mail address, or for that matter a new e-mail address, to list in
the registry. We hope that the subscribers to this list may have
personal knowledge that might help us update these two entries.

If you are able to help us we would be very grateful and will
reserve some extra-special candy for you at the forthcoming
Hiroshima IETF meeting.

So that we do not crowd the mboned list with mails related to the
subject, feel free to send responses to [email-masked] if you have
helpful information.

Thank you,

Leo Vegoda
Michelle Cotton
IANA/ICANN

---

From: Leo Vegoda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:24:37 -0700

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder that if anyone has useful leads that they could
send to us we would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Leo & Michelle

On 17/09/2009 9:07, "Leo Vegoda" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned
>