Subject: [MBONED] WGLC on draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:54:50 -0400

Hello;

I would like to start a working group last call on "Requirements
for Multicast AAA coordinated between Content Provider(s)
and Network Service Provider(s)" - draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req. This
last call will end at 5:00 PM EDT on October 23rd. Please send any  
comments to the Mboned list.

Emails saying "I support" or "I don't support" are solicited and will  
be helpful in judging the WG consensus.

This document was returned to the WG after IESG review, and has been  
updated. The IESG state and comments on
this document can be found here

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req/

It is now thought by the authors to be ready to proceed to be  
published as a Proposed Standard.

The document can be found here

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-08

A difference from the previous version can be found here

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-08.txt

and here

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-08.txt

Regards
Marshall Eubanks