Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Lightweight IGMPv3 and MLDv2 Protocols
	Author(s)       : H. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-10-14

This document describes lightweight IGMPv3 and MLDv2 protocols (LW-
IGMPv3 and LW-MLDv2), which simplify the standard (full) versions of
IGMPv3 and MLDv2.  The interoperability with the full versions and
the previous versions of IGMP and MLD is also taken into account.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.