Subject: [MBONED] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Guidelines for IPv4 Multicast Address Assignments
	Author(s)	: M. Cotton, L. Vegoda, D. Meyer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-11-19
	
This document provides guidance for the Internet Assigned Numbers
   Authority (IANA) in assigning IPv4 multicast addresses.  It obsoletes
   RFC 3171 and RFC 3138 and updates RFC 2780.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-rfc3171bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.