Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 01:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mtrace Version 2: Traceroute Facility for IP Multicast
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-01-23

This document describes the IP multicast traceroute facility.  Unlike
unicast traceroute, multicast traceroute requires special
implementations on the part of routers.  This specification describes
the required functionality in multicast routers, as well as how
management applications can use the router functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:41:29 +0900 (JST)

Hello folks,

I submitted the revised draft of mtrace2.
The change is related to GTSM used for packet verification as follows;

old:
It is highly RECOMMENDED for the router to use GTSM [16] to determine
whether the host or router is adjacent or not.

new:
GTSM [16] SHOULD be used by the router to determine whether the host
or router is adjacent or not.

This small change is based on the comments in the last MBONED meeting
at Hiroshima.

I believe this revision is ready for WGLC.
WG chairs, could you please start WGLC for this revised draft?

Thank you,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 01:15:02 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: Mail List for the Mboned Working Group <mboned.ietf.org>

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned