Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for IP Multicast Session Announcement
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, V. Roca
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The Session Announcement Protocol (SAP) [2] was used to announce
information for all available IP multicast sessions to the
prospective receiver in an experimental network.  It is easy to use,
but not scalable and difficult to control the SAP message
transmission in a wide area network.  This document describes the
issues and the requirements for multicast session announcement in the
global Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.