Subject: [MBONED] Upcoming Agenda Requests

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:51:10 -0700

*,

It's time to start gathering agenda items for Maastricht. Please send
request to me. We only have a single timeslot for this meeting as
there have been conflicts and restrictions with the scheduling this
time around, but I think we should be okay. We normally spill-over two
time slots but there doesn't seem to be much active currently in the
WG. But I'm happy to be wrong. I look forward to seeing your agenda
requests.

Thanks,
Greg

---

From: Hiroaki Sato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:03:29 +0900

Chairs,

I'm afraid I can't attend the next IETF because of my job.
But I'd like to know progress situation of AAA drafts,
draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-, and draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-.
So I'd like chairs to talk about it in the WG draft items, then I will 
know it on the minutes.

Thank you,
Hiroaki

> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned
>

-- 
************************************
NTT Network Service Systems Lab.
Hiroaki Sato
TEL:0422-59-3141 (+81-422-59-3141)
FAX:0422-59-3167 (+81-422-59-3167)
************************************