Subject: [MBONED] Important dates for the Beijing IETF

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:25:05 -0700

FYI:

Important dates for the Beijing IETF:

2010-09-13 (Monday): Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to Area
Directors at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). To request a BOF, please see
instructions on Requesting a BOF.
2010-09-27 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group
meetings at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). To request a Working Group session,
use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.
2010-09-27 (Monday): Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOFs at
17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
2010-10-06 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
2010-10-11 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
2010-10-11 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
2010-10-15 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2010-10-18 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.
2010-10-25 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2010-10-27 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2010-11-01 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(01:00 Tuesday, November 02 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool.