Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Overview of the Internet Multicast Addressing Architecture
	Author(s)       : P. Savola
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The lack of up-to-date documentation on IP multicast address
allocation and assignment procedures has caused a great deal of
confusion.  To clarify the situation, this memo describes the
allocation and assignment techniques and mechanisms currently (as of
this writing) in use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.